Walks and Talks
Our walks and talks are free and open to all.
Held at 8 pm at St Andrews Church Hall, corner of Chisholm Street and Vernon Street, Turramurra (Google map). There's no need to book – just come along!
Please register so we can contact you if necessary (eg if we cancel due to bad weather – we will advise you of any cancellation by email and/or text) and see below for our guidelines.
- For safety reasons and the enjoyment of walkers, numbers are limited
- Bushwalking can be hazardous: we usually walk on unsealed, uneven surfaces which may slope and be slippery or loose; insects may bite or sting; snakes are rare but may be seen
- If you are an inexperienced bushwalker or have a medical condition which could affect your walk, please discuss with your leader prior to departure
- Wear strong, comfortable, enclosed footwear with a non-slippery sole
- Bring plenty of water, appropriate food, a broad-brimmed hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent and wet weather gear if necessary
- Dispose of any rubbish in a thoughtful manner